Tuesday 1 June 2021

Romantic travel quotes to share with your partner

Whether you need inspiration for your wedding vows or just interested in reading some couple travel quotes, this list curated by the Ebookups review team might be just what you’re looking for.

“I’d fly in the middle seat to get to you.”

“Did you overstay your visa? ‘Cuz you got ‘fine’ written all over you.”

“A romantic getaway? Alpaca the bags!”

“Are you a pilot? ‘Cuz you look pretty fly to me.”

“The only baggage in this relationship is our suitcases.”

“If you were a TSA agent, I’d be happy to get a body scan.”

“I want to travel the world with two things in my hands: your hand in one and a camera in the other.”

“Happiness is planning a trip to somewhere new, with someone you love.” – Marie Cribaillet

“In life, it’s not where you go. It’s who you travel with.” – Charles Schulz

“I would like to travel the world with you twice. Once, to see the world. Twice, to see the way you see the world.”

“I don’t know where I’m going, but I’m going. Are you coming with me?”

“No road is long in good company.” – Turkish proverb

“I would gladly live out of a suitcase if it meant I could see the world with you.”

For plenty more romantic content, check out Ebookups today.

No comments:

Post a Comment