Thursday 17 June 2021

Love quotes from the heart

Share these special words curated by the Ebookups review team with the special someone in your life.

“Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone—we find it with another.” – Thomas Merton

“Through Love all that is bitter will be sweet, Through Love all that is copper will be gold, Through Love all dregs will become wine, through Love all pain will turn to medicine.” – Rumi

“Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.” – Dalai Lama XIV

“It's your love It just does something to me It sends a shock right through me I can't get enough And if you wonder About the spell I'm under Oh it's your love” – Tim McGraw and Faith Hill, “Your Love” lyrics

“And I don’t mind if we take our time ‘cause I’m all yours if you’re all mine.” – Defeater, “I Don’t Mind” lyrics

“If I told you that I realized you’re all I ever wanted And it’s killing me to be so far away Would you tell me that you love me too.” – Carrie Underwood and Randy Travis, “I Told You So” lyrics

“Without you there’d be no sun in my sky There would be no love in my life There’d be no world left for me And I, baby I don’t know what I would do” – Trisha Yearwood, “How Do I Live” lyrics

“Could I have this dance for the rest of my life?/Would you be my partner every night?” – Anne Murray, “Could I Have This Dance” lyrics

“My heart’s never smiled so hard Baby, lovin’ you is fun.”– Easton Corbin, “Lovin’ You is Fun” lyrics

“You’re still the one I run to The one that I belong to You’re still the one I want for life.” – Shania Twain, “You’re Still the One” lyrics

For plenty more romantic content, check out Ebookups today.

No comments:

Post a Comment