Tuesday 1 September 2020

Inspiring Love Quotes and Cute Romantic Sayings To Share With Your Love

Looking for some words to share with your partner? Here is a list of beautiful words that your partner will love having said to them.

Love is the only word to describe what we've been through together.

Your love turns the dust of everday life into sparkles and glitter.

I have been looking for you since I heard my first love story. Now I realize you were in my heart all along.

I learned what true love is by loving you.

Your love is like bacon – it makes everything better.

"Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction." --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Just in case you have forgotten today: You matter. You are loved. You are worthy. You are magical.

We might not always be perfect, but we are perfect for each other.

Our relationship is strong because you love me even at my worst moments, not just when I'm at my best.

"I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you." --Roy Croft

Pure happiness is knowing I'm loved by you.

No painting in the world is more beautiful than our love for each other.

Your love gives me strength and loving you gives me courage.

"To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed." --Valerie Lombardo

Our life together is like a flower and our love is the honey.

As long as we love each other, there will always be miracles.

Love is a magical drug; it cures both the ones who give it and those who receive it.

"Fear is where there is no love. Love is where there is no fear." --Axl Rose

Your love is the only thing that makes life worth living.

Our love will protect us like armor and heal our wounds like medicine.

When we are apart, I dream about you so we can be together all the time.

"Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all things I want to say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart." --Robert Sexton

I love to make you smile. Your happiness adds to mine. Everything I give, I get back.

Everything I've learned about love, I've learned from loving you.

Every moment of the day, I love you.

"I want to do things so wild with you that I don’t know how to say them." --Anais Nin

For romance, romance and more romance, check out www.ebookups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment