Monday 31 August 2020

The Most Romantic Disney Quotes

If you love and you love Disney, then you will love these romantic quotes that come from some of the best Disney movies.

“Love is a song that never ends.” – Bambi

“So this is love. So this is what makes life divine.” – Cinderella

“I’ve been dreaming of a true love’s kiss, and a prince I’m hoping comes with this.” – Enchanted

“People do crazy things… when they’re in love.” – Hercules

“Listen with your heart, you will understand.” – Pocahontas

“If my heart keeps singing will my song go winging to someone, who’ll find me, and bring back a love song to me?” – Sleeping Beauty

“I’m wishing for the one I love, to find me today.” – Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

“I look at you, and I’m home.” – Finding Nemo

“Love always find a way, it’s true.” – The Princess and the Frog

“To face the future with another, who means more than any other, is to be loved.” – The Rescuers

“Tale as old as time, tune as old song. Bittersweet and strange, finding you can change. Learning you were wrong.” – Beauty and the Beast

“Trust your heart, let fate decide.” – Tarzan

“I was hiding under your porch because I love you.” – Up

For more romance quotes, check out www.ebookups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment